- Develop our websites with WordPress.
- Modify our existing code as needed.
- Work with Quality Assurance Department on a customised testing plan.
- Develop themes and plugins.
- Help shape IT strategic vision and drive key objectives.
- Assist in website traffic, seo development and performance monitoring.
- Assist with social media.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help managed comments from visitors, including private emails and comments posted on the site.
- Help Introduce new plug-ins and extensions to make the website more usable and interactive.
- Help with SEO purposes to help drive traffic to the site.
- Lead social media campaigns on a regular basis.
- Update website to introduce new features and content.
- Ensure hardware and software worked properly without errors.
- Update sites for new SEO rules.
Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional experience in WordPress
- Huge knowledge of WordPress plugins and architecture
- Wide knowledge of Social Media
- Thorough understanding of best practices and industry standards
- Good Organization skills
Job Type: 1 Full-time & 2 Part Time Positions
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.