Right Style: Get the “best” Learning Style
of your lives
We do the best learning of our lives when we are fully immersed
in the task at hand, loving what we do and doing what we do best.
At Improve, we think about it as working in alignment with your
Our goal is to make it possible for every child to experience this
level of satisfaction and success in every session. And the first
step to achieving this is understanding your Learning Style, which
is simply how you like to think, relate and learn.
We’ve identified seven Learning Styles. Which one are you? Take
three minutes to find out now using the Learning Style are you?
The “Seven” Learning Styles
- Visual (spatial):You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural (auditory-musical): You prefer using sound and music.
- Verbal (linguistic): You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical (kinesthetic): You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
- Logical (mathematical): You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social (interpersonal): You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary (intrapersonal): You prefer to work alone and use self-study.
Surpassing your expectations
Money doesn’t grow on trees! Does it? When you join
us, it’s therefore our obligation to provide you
“honest” private online tutoring.
- Maths tutoring that fuels your learning.
- Offering you vibrant, fun and inspiring Science tutor.
- Inspiring online English tutor based upon proven pupil success.
- Impressive ACT & SAT tutoring record that speaks for itself.
You can book a FREE no obligation online trial session
today or request instant homework help. Fill in the form