Table of Contents
Unit 1 | Algebra
Unit 2 |Graphs
Page 1 | Straight line graphs
Page 2 | Graphs of Quadratic functions
Unit 3 |Geometry and Measure
Page 2 | Symmetry
Page 3 | Coordinates
Page 4 | Perimeter, Area, Volume
Page 6 | Measurement
Page 7 | Trigonometry
Page 8 | Pythagoras
Page 9 | Angles
Page 10 | Shapes
Page 11| Time
Page 12 | Locus
Unit 4 | Numbers
Page 1 | Speed, Distance and time
Page 2 | Rounding and estimating
Page 3 | Ratio and proportion
Page 5 | Powers and roots
Page 7 | Positive and negative numbers
Page 8 | Basic operations
Page 9 | Fractions
Page 10 | Percentages
Unit 5 | Statistics and Probability
Page 1 | Sampling data (MA)
Page 2 | Recording and representing data
Page 3 | Mean median range and mode
Page 4 | Standard deviation
Unit 4 | Calculus
Multi step Problems
1) Class 6 is planning a trip to the seaside all Mr. Carlton can only take them if 50 people have already bought their permission slips.19 people said they’ll bring theirs tomorrow. How many more people need to get permission?
2) Gemma is having a party for 40 of her friend she has 4 packs of 6 party bags and 3 packs of 7 party bags.Does she have enough party bags for all of her friends?
3) Larry thinks a number .He adds 15 then multiplies it by 2.The answer is 38.What was the number?
4) Mr.Johnson buys 8 boxes of doughnuts for his New year party.Every box has 12 doughnut.everybody eats three doughnuts each and there are no doughnuts left over.How many people came to the party?
5) The town is running a summer camp.34 children join on Monday and another 27 join on Tuesday .18 children go to play football. Of the children left,1/3 are girls .how many girls were left?