Table of Contents
Week 1 | KS3 Physics
Week 2 | KS3 Physics
Week 3 | KS3 Physics
Week 4| KS3 Physics
Week 5| KS3 Physics
Week 6| KS3 Physics
Week 7| KS3 Physics
Comparing Power Ratings and Energy Values
- Power rating of an appliance = energy that it uses per second when it is operating at the maximum power it’s recommended.
- To work out energy transferred use the equations above.
- Higher power rating = more energy transferred in a given amount of time= cost more to run.
- Food labels tell you how much energy is in food
- It is important to eat the right types of food in order to get the right amount of energy into your body. Energy in food is measured in Kilojoules (KJ).