Table of Contents
Week 1 | KS3 Physics
Week 2 | KS3 Physics
Week 3 | KS3 Physics
Week 4| KS3 Physics
Week 5| KS3 Physics
Week 6| KS3 Physics
Week 7| KS3 Physics
- White light =mixture of colours
- This is showed when white lighthits a prism = light gets dispersed (split up) into a full rainbow =SPECTRUM
- RED ORANGE YELLOW GREEN BLUE INDIGO VIOLET = ORDER
- Frequency of light = number of complete waves that pass a point per second
- Light waves increase in frequency from red to violet
- Filters only allow one particular colour (the colour of the filter) of light to go through it
- Other colours = absorbed = don’t get through
- Coloured objects = reflect only their colour
- White objects = reflect ALL colours
- Black objects = absorb ALL colours
- In coloured light = objects seem to change colour
How long have you…? (present perfect 4) Exercises
Use the information given to create questions beginning with ‘How long…?’
• It is snowing.
• The weather is shining.
• John and Kate are married.
• My brother has gone on holiday.
• My aunty and uncle live in Canada.
• My sister is a teacher.
• I work at the chemist.
• I’ve known Susan since I was a baby.
• Jonathan is learning to speak to Mandarin.
Fill in the missing gaps in the sentences using the present perfect (=has/have + past participle)
• I have known Kate a long time.
• My brother has been playing the piano he was 11 years old.
• My mum and dad on holiday to America. They
gone since last Sunday.
• I Ben and Emma since primary school.
We to the same primary and secondary school.
• My sister learning to speak French because she
is going to France next month.
have you lived lives to
has been works have known
I have bought have worked.
• My sister in Spain. She is studying Spanish
with her friend Rosie. I Rosie since I was 5.
• Spencer like with Jamie. They have worked
together for 2 years.
• How long in Australia?
• a new dress for prom.
• He to Thorpe park.
Challenge: Create 4 of your own questions beginning with ‘How long……?’